Accurate and reliable, the Axiom too Manual CMM comes in Y axis travel sizes of 24" or 35" and is supplied as a complete package with everything you need to start measuring parts from day one. The Axiom too can be used with touch trigger probe or with Aberlink’s revolutionary non-contact camera system.
The all aluminum bridge structure ensures the temperature of the machine rapidly follows the temperature of the room, ideal when the CMM is not housed in a controlled environment. Temperature compensation in the software reports results as if they had been measured at 68°F
The standard high-tech granite and aluminum table, originally developed for the optics industry, provides fantastic natural damping of high frequency vibration and the granite Y rail allows pre-loading of the bridge air bearings in both directions for superior accuracy.
A unique feature of the Axiom too Manual CMM allows the machine to be simply upgraded to DCC at any point, great for meeting expanding measurement requirements in the future, allowing you to economically increase your throughput and repeatability.
- Aberlink's revolutionary user friendly measurement software
- Shortest learning curve of any equivalent system - 1 day without prior CMM experience
- Smallest overall footprint of any comparable size CMM
- Individual locks and fine adjust hand wheels on each axis
- Suitable for the workshop environment
- Protection from environmental vibrations as standard
- Optimized friction free air bearings, all aluminum bridge and granite table
- Affordable DCC upgrade option
- Aberlink 3D measurement software for touch probe feature inspection
- Windows PC controller, machine controller card and peripherals
- Steel CMM workbench with fixed keyboard shelf or monitor arm
- Renishaw TP8 manual indexing probe head and integrated probe
- Aberlink probe stylus kit
- Aberlink Ø19mm sphere CMM requalification kit
- User training course - up to 4 trainees and software user guide
- 12 months full parts and labor warranty
- Free-of-charge helpdesk support
|Axis Travel||X 25"
Y 24", 35"
|Overall Size||X 44"
Y 35", 47"
|*Volumetric Accuracy||TP20 (2.4 + 0.4L/100) µm|
|**Optimum Temp Range||64 - 72°F|
|Operational Temp Range||32 - 113°F|
|Table||Honeycomb aluminum & granite or solid granite|
|Table Load Capacity||660lbs (Honeycomb) or 1100lbs (Solid)|
|Air Consumption||50 l/min (1.8 cfm)|
|Required Air Pressure||4 bar (60 psi)|
*Maximum Permissible Error MPEE according to 10360-2, 2009 within the thermal limits defined for optimum temperature range.
**Installation environmental thermal limits: Rate of change <1.8°F/hr and <3.6°F/24hr. Temperature gradient <1.8°F/m