The Zenith 3 DCC CMM is the result of a design evolution of the award winning Zenith too range of machines, taking into account over 20 years of CMM design experience. Many of the design improvements revolve around the right leg of the machine, which has been modelled on the hugely successful Azimuth machine.
Greater air bearing separation results in greater stiffness, and so has improved the accuracy significantly. The first term error for this new model is more than a micron better than the Zenith too. And all this comes with no cost penalty: The Zenith 3 CMM will continue to be sold at the same hugely competitive price that its predecessor was famed for, making large scale CMM measurements not only simple, but affordable.
- Aberlink's revolutionary user friendly measurement software
- Shortest learning curve of any equivalent system - 1 day without prior CMM experience
- Smallest overall footprint of any comparable size CMM
- Choice of Y axis sizes ranging from 39" to 118"
- Suitable for the workshop environment
- Protection from environmental vibrations as standard
- Optimized friction free air bearings, all aluminum bridge and granite table
- CMM Touch Screen Joystick supplied as standard
- Free stylus change rack with every motorized probe head upgrade
- Aberlink 3D measurement software for touch probe feature inspection
- Windows PC controller, machine controller card and peripherals
- Steel CMM workbench with fixed monitor arm or control cabinet
- Renishaw TP8 manual indexing probe head and integrated probe
- Aberlink probe stylus kit
- Aberlink Ø19mm sphere CMM requalification kit
- User training course - up to 4 trainees and software user guide
- 12 months full parts and labor warranty
- Free-of-charge helpdesk support
|Axis Travel||X 39"
Y 39", 59", 79", 98", 118"
Z 24", 31"
|Overall Size (mm)||X 57"
Y 67", 87", 106", 126", 146"
Z 99", 114"
|*Volumetric Accuracy||TP20 (2.7 + 0.4L/100) µm
TP200 (2.6 + 0.4L/100) µm
SP25M (2.4 + 0.4L/100) µm
|**Optimum Temp Range||64 - 72°F|
|Operational Temp Range||32 - 113°F|
|Table Load Capacity||3310lbs standard
Options up to 9790lbs
|Max. Velocity Vector||40"/sec|
|Max. Acceleration Vector||40"/sec²|
|Air Consumption||50 l/min (1.8 cfm)|
|Required Air Pressure||4 bar (60 psi)|
*Maximum Permissible Error MPEE according to 10360-2, 2009 within the thermal limits defined for optimum temperature range.
**Installation environmental thermal limits: Rate of change <1.8°F/hr and <3.6°F/24hr. Temperature gradient <1.8°F/m